June 23, 2005
Stitch Markers and my Uruguay Scarf

Kind of testing to see if I can figure how to post a pic. This pic of my first set of stitch markers that I created. Much thanks to my dear friend Mkay-the professional beader. She was very encouraging and she's such a dear friend. I'm going to make some more sets and see if the yarn place i work at would sell them. Now the hard part is to set a price, i'm thinking $10.00 for this set of 4.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, it seems that I figured out how to post a pic but i'll have to work on the sizing. I did resize so I'm not sure what that is about. So here is a pic of a scarf i finished last night. I'm very happy with it and I'm calling it my Uruguay scarf. The yarn is a single bulky merino, hand dyed in Uruguay. This is really beautiful yarn, each skein is a little different. The feel of it is wonderful. It took only 1 skein, about 220 yards to finish this scarf and i think i like the decorative ruffle edge that i added to it. I got the pattern from another blog and i thought it would show the yarn off well. I think it has.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fighting a migraine today, had to leave work and get something to eat around 10:30. Think it's going to go away now. But i have my migraine medication in my purse if i have to take that. Trying to give the food a little time to work.
I guess i don't have much to report on the weightloss efforts today. My focus is getting rid of this headache.





3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

I love the scarf, what beautiful colors! The stitch markers look great too. I'd pay $10 for them. As for the pictures, after you have the end quote of the place where you picture is, put in width="200". This should resize the picture just for the blog. You can play around with the 200 to find just the right size. If that makes no sense, email me and I'll see if I can make it more clear :)

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Thank you Vicki, it worked!! And I got my first ever comment from you!! Way cool.

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I hope your headache goes away soon.

Post a Comment

<< Home