July 6, 2005
heart is hurting

I woke up this a.m. feeling like i had a hangover because i had some bad back pain last night and took 2 darvoset. Then i ended up on the phone late and so this a.m. was not great...

It's funny how things come up and can really hurt you. There was a very sad announcement on my local radio show this a.m. One of the producers who is also on this one show had a baby girl in March and her poor baby died yesterday, apparently from SIDS. You can't help but feel for her and her family. This was the first grandchild for both families. Just so tragic. But the mother has requested that in lieu of flowers that people would donate time, money, efforts to an organization called Bundle of Love. I went to their website and one of the things they do is take donations and offer free patterns and ideas for burial gowns, buntings, etc. Well, i just feel that this is something i have to do. I can't imagine the pain, but if it could give a family some comfort to know that their precious child is loved, even by strangers. This will be my new project, it has to be.





2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

That's so sad. And SIDS doesn't help. It must be so hard not only to lose a baby so young, but not to know why either. I'll have to find that site and see if I can help out too.

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Ugh that is just so sad! I can't even imagine how horrible it must be for them :(

Post a Comment

<< Home