July 25, 2005
I'm losing again!

I went to WI (weigh in) on Saturday after work and I wasn't sure what to expect because I knew I didn't have a POP (perfectly on program) week. I do really well in the a.m. I usually have the same breakfast of a slice of 40 cal. bread toasted with butter and an orange. That works for me, and then coffee at work, snack at 10 which usually includes a Luna bar and some fruit and then i do ok with lunch, especially if i stay in at work (which i hate sometimes because i feel like i have to get out of here for a break), but dinner can be a real challenge. Mainly because i don't plan enough or i just make bad choices. But anyway, i lost 2 lbs. anyway this last week and i was thrilled! So i'm down to 15 lbs. total since January. I'm noticing that the medication is affecting my appetite in a good way, i feel more in control, i don't seem to have as many cravings, especially at night. The last couple days i've been able to have dinner and then nothing else, when I usually want to munch at night, so that is a very good side-effect. Or maybe it's just making my appetite normal, like it use to be?

I had a kind of bad weekend. Sat. afternoon my x-boyfriend called again and i've just had it with him. I don't want to be involved, even emotionally with a married man, he doesn't know what he wants to do, he has a drinking problem which he'll admit but do nothing about. He says he loves me and wants to be with me, but then talks about going MIA, which for him means leaving his family and friends behind and starting anew - which does not include me....I just told him that i couldn't help him, that he needed to figure it out and he needed to leave me alone. I got angry and hurt and started crying and then i hung up on him. For self-preservation i really cannot speak to him, but he called me all weekend and left messages. My friend Eric called me right after i hung up on him and we were suppose to do something together, but i just wasn't up to it. He told me to go take a nap, because i didn't sound well, and to call later if i wanted to go, but i didn't call him, i just hibernated all night. I hope he isn't mad at me, but i think he's the type to understand.

On the knitting front, i'm done with the body of the baby sweater and now have 1 sleeve done and have to do the other, maybe tonight.

I went to an energy healer counselor friday after work. I really liked her a lot. She was suggested by my regular dr. and she thought she'd be helpful with the depression. We met for about an hour and just talked last Friday, but i'm going again this Wed. and it'll involve talking and then body work. I believe in this approach and i'm very excited to see how it goes on Wednesday. She'll read my chakras and i would imagine that my heart chakra will be really messed up. Just talking to her, i'm thinking that the depression stems from my past relationship with Michael. So we're going to work on that.

Still no pics...





3 Comments:

Blogger StarKnits said...

good job on the weight loss! sorry about your ex.. sometimes it's good to sleep! i hope things get better for you!

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Yay for losing weight! Keep up the good work! :)

Blogger Dreamy said...

Way to go! Great job with the weight loss. ::hugs::

Post a Comment

<< Home