August 27, 2005
Bricks from the Ashes

I have to share this link to a very special song called Bricks from the Ashes. It's really a touching song and the writer has an interesting story about how the song came to be. If you know someone going thru a breakup or dealing with domestic violence, check out this beautiful song. As an advocate for Battered Women, it means a lot to me and I'm going to share it with my Tuesday group of ladies. I have to send a big thank you to Rhoni for sharing it. If you like dogs, check out her website. She raises Yorkshire Terriers and they are the cutest things. Someday....

I think i'm going to check out a new LYS today after work. I need to buy yarn like I need a hole in the head, but the yarn is calling me.....

I now have 362 feeds on bloglines and i've visited almost every blog, how is a girl to keep up? But i love seeing all the new blogs. Inspires me.

So, the guy i was suppose to meet for a drink Thursday after work....whom i told i wasn't cancelling my appointment? Well now he says, i'd like to meet you Sat. but oh wait, i have to be home to watch the NASCAR race in Bristol b/c i was suppose to be there for it, and can't be so i can't miss it on TV... and then he says....You are welcome to come over but i realize you might not be comfortable with that. I'm like, "Well, you do have your priorities"....to which he replies weakly, "I'm sorry....." what a jerk. That's it, we've been trying to meet for over a year, and again recently for over a month. It's way too much effort just to meet him. He's not worth it anyway. Will I ever find a decent man?

The State Fair is going on and i love the fair but do not think i'll be going this year. Last year i could not consider it because of my back, i could barely walk a year ago. This year, it's just too much money and i don't know who i'd want to go with and there is too much tempting food. But i'll miss going to see the chickens and sheep horses and cows. That was my favorite part, the animals.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home