August 30, 2005
Here I go again...

Thought this was kind of fun, it shows the states that i have visited. Some of them i only drove through on my way from California to Minnesota. I only went to FL when i flew there and boarded a cruise ship to the Carribean. I'll be making the trek back to California soon. Yes, i've decided. I'm moving back home. I haven't told my work yet or some people, but my secret is safe with you! My parents and brother are thrilled. Someday i'm going to take a vacation and visit the states i've never been too. Well, maybe i'll have to wait until i retire and then make a long trip of it.



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

So I have a lot to do, too much to even think of right now. But it'll get done. This is going to be an adventure. Again.

Poor people in LA, MI, AL....Katrina was very bad. Prayers to all affected. I've been worried about my pastor friend Charlie, he is in Mississippi, kind of the middle of the state. I haven't heard from him in over a month, so i just pray he and family are fine.





4 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

Cool Map! Where in California? If it's near the Bay Area or North we would be neighbors. :-). Sorry I didn't work more on your button. I've been busy and a little under the weather. Take care,
Tori

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Hi Tori,
I will be in Southern CA, in the San Gabriel Valley which is East of downtown LA, South of the Foothills. It's a nice area. I personally have only driven thru CA on my way to OR and on the coast only as far north as Carmel. I want to go to the Bay Area so bad. And to the wine country! I wish we were closer. I'm sorry you have not felt well. Take care of you.

Blogger Christine said...

Just wanted to pop in to tell you to keep your chin up :)

Blogger Ms. Lance-a-lot said...

Hi! I finally looked at your site and was struck by similarities we share: knitting, weight issues and depression. I'll look up your email on the RAOk list and send a note soon. Take care, hang in there, keep on keeping on.

Post a Comment

<< Home