August 10, 2005
I have a date!

I have a date tonight! And I'm so happy about meeting him that i'm trying not to jynx myself. Like I shouldn't be so happy. But i am, i'm hopeful and optimistic and a tad anxious about it. I have to go home and de-hair, curl and primp. Regardless of how the evening goes I'm looking forward to meeting someone and i'm also longingly anticipating my Grey Goose Dirty Martini! I'm not going to say anymore, we'll see how it goes. Send good thoughts and/or prayers. I could stand to meet someone really wonderful. It's about time I think.





4 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Good luck! Have fun!!

Blogger Cheryl said...

Best of luck! I think the anticipation of a first date is almost as good as the date itself. Hope it goes well.

Blogger StarKnits said...

have fun! thanks for stopping by at my blog i made those needles with dowel rods and fimo clay...

Blogger Sarah said...

I am mighty happy to be out of the dating scene!

good luck and worst case, you get a great martini!

One Minnesotan to another!

Post a Comment

<< Home