August 25, 2005
Sad news

Gosh, I sometimes feel like Debbie Downer, but my cousin in CA emailed me and my cousin Sally's ex-husband committed suicide last week. She was just remarried in June but i'm sure this still was devastating news. It's shocking to hear too. I knew him, it's been years since i've seen him, but i still feel awful for him and his family, he has grown kids too. He was always a little different, kind of anti-social but i guess we didn't know the pain he was in. It makes you think too, how could it get that bad? I guess since i've recently been dealing with a depression i understand the feeling of hopelessness, but i thankfully didn't get that discouraged with life. So if you believe in prayer, say a prayer for Dale and family.

I need to knit, i'm reading all these blogs and i see all these projects. I have many UFO's....but i don't feel like finishing them, i need something new. Relate? I saw this pattern for a cotton sweater called Chickami which is really pretty and i could make it in the Cotton Ease i still have, but i'm too big chested and think i'd wear it under a jacket or a cardigan.

Was suppose to meet Rick tonight for a drink. But i forgot about my energy healer/massage appointment and i AM NOT cancelling again for some MAN..... I did that with Miguel and it wasn't worth it. I spoke to Rick this a.m. and said i could meet him later or another day, he starts telling me how he'd have to hang around for hours or go home and come back this way.....WAAH WAAH WAAH...he doesn't know that i just don't care. Either you want to meet or you don't. I have a bad (maybe good) attitude and couldn't care less either way.





2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

So sorry to hear of your news.

On a lighter note, my husband and I often joke about "Debbie Downer". It at least brings a smile to your face when facing bad news.

Blogger Cheryl said...

So sorry to hear of your news.

On a lighter note, my husband and I often joke about "Debbie Downer". It at least brings a smile to your face when facing bad news.

Post a Comment

<< Home