September 7, 2005
Cloths for Katrina

A yahoo group has been started for any knitters, crocheters, weavers who would like to send handmade washcloths for Katrina victims. Please join and help us to help others in this small way. I have added a sign-up on the right side, down a little bit on my blog so if you can help, please sign up. It was just started yesterday or the day before and there are a 116 people signed up so far! Isn't it incredible what we can do if we put our minds to it!? I love this project because i think it means so much to have something that is handmade and made with good intentions and to brighten someone's day. Please do whatever you can.

I told my boss yesterday about me moving. She was disappointed but very nice about it. She said she was sorry she couldn't pay me more, she said how much i've helped her and how much they'll miss me. I have a lot to do before i go for work, but it's all coming together and now my stomach isn't in knots since i talked to her.

Had group last night and i wasn't feeling well. Back was really aching, i had to take pain meds, but today it is much better. Think it is Aunt Flo coming....she is such a monthly pest! I think that because i'm PMS'ing and craving sweet and salty....thus my binge last night of mesquite flavored pringles and pepperidge farm chessmen cookies....oh ya, that was great for the old diet!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home