September 29, 2005

I'm not working tomorrow, i have to have some time to get this yard sale together. My coworkers hubby is bringing me some tables to put stuff on, the weather is suppose to be good, it's just if i can get everything outside to sell. And i have some stuff that was given to me that i want to sell but i'm afraid of offending my cousins... do they care? I don't know. The tension is pretty constant in my neck and i've been having headaches lately. I went to my energy healer last night, and i felt wonderful when i left there, but it's back again this a.m.

The cruise of the Lake with my coworkers was nice, but i felt like a 5th wheel. And i felt bad that my boss paid for him to be there. And after a drink on the cruise and a brandy when i got home, i called the big fat idiot and left him a voice mail saying that i don't know what i did, or what upset him, but that i was so surprised that he would act so rude. So i shouldn't have wasted my breath, I'm sure, but i wanted to tell him how i felt. Big whoo, like he'll care.

God answered a prayer, i got my lost tax check yesterday!! Woo hoo!! It really took a lot off my mind. Now i won't need as much help with the move.

The Walmart guy hasn't called...whatever.

I shouldn't be knitting but i am working on a round cotton doily for a coworker. I need an outlet after packing. And i'd like to give it to her before leaving. And i created our logo for our coffee house/yarn shop and my soon-to-be partner loved it and approved it. It is really cool. Can't wait to show you.





2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Try to enjoy some of your day off. And good luck with the sale :)

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Don't get discouraged. Things will get better. I hope you make good money with your yardsale.

Post a Comment

<< Home