September 19, 2005
Let the stalking begin....

Just kidding! Swear, i'd never stalk him, but it'd be my fantasy to meet him, and if he was possibly interested...A girl can dream right? But i did request tickets and we have tickets to go to the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on October 14th !!! How can i contain myself...This is going to be fun. Think i'll ask my Mom and my friend Julie to go and maybe my Dad will want to too, he doesn't get out much. It's in Hollywood near Farmer's Market and I love that place, i'd like to go early and shop a bit. I just had to tell you!

Oh, and my GSN pal did email me today or over the weekend and i just got it, so sorry, dear. It was nice of you to say hi!





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! Colin Ferguson!
I'm a bit jealous. I'd love to go see that! I was a bit dissapointed at first when Craig Kilborn left (and they went through all the weeks of auditions of people who weren't so great), but I think Colin is an awesome replacement. I'm glad to see that he's settled into the show well.

your SP6 secret pal

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

It's so funny, if you've seen his show he gets called Colin all the time. I guess Colin Ferguson just sounds right and i had to go back and see if I called him Colin. But it is Craig Ferguson. I mentioned it to my mom and she has no idea who he is. But we are going anyway!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah, yeah I mucked that one. My bf always calls him Colin and I'm usually not quite awake when watching :)

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

I will be sure and tell you all about it, I'm so excited about it! We'll go the first Friday that I am home, before I get a job and can't be there at 4 pm.

Post a Comment

<< Home