September 14, 2005
more pics

I guess you can only post so many pics in a post so here is the other pics...







You learn something everyday, isn't this neat. Check out the Jelly Yarn from Yummy Yarn. I've never seen it before and i use to work at a LYS. It looks like licorice that you eat. I think the flip-flops are adorable and when i get settled in CA i may make some for my future yarn/coffee house. Oh, did i tell you?....my best girlfriend from highschool and I are talking about opening a small coffee house/knitting store!!! Isn't that cool?! We're so excited and it's giving us a goal and something to work on although admittedly i haven't done a lot lately and won't take it up again until i'm in CA in October. But it's all ideas and concepts right now and i can kind of envision it in my mind. But it will be a partnership and so we have to decide this together.





1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

I love that yarn, such a great idea. I'll have to get me some. I was thinking of trying to knit something out of that plastic lacing, but I'd have to buy tons of the little skeins they come in. Thanks for the link :)

Post a Comment

<< Home