September 9, 2005
pics!

OK, so i don't get kicked off the purling puppies web ring and so you can see my beautiful baby Simba, here she is...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and here is my pain in the butt cat, Tom Thumb, whom i do love also...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is my house that i'm moving from. This was the beginning of winter i think. It's much prettier now:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and finally, here are the socks that i knit over the 3 day weekend. The yarn is really cool, it is self-striping and i started the yarn in different places so they do not have matching stripes, i did that on purpose. Do you think i should have matched them? I like the look of them, i like them being different. I'm thinking of giving them to my energy healer. These are the ones that remind me of her, the colors are nice and cheery, like her.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I got my hair cut yesterday! I just couldn't stand it anymore, it's been probably 6 months since it was cut and it felt awful and scraggly and long, so she cut at least 3 " off the back and i really like the cut, i told her what i was thinking of, long layers, something young and still long, and i told her to just do what she thought would be best. She was really great, gave me a great cut, she took almost an hour, starting with a neck and scalp massage, then when washing my hair, another scalp massage...it was heavenly. I was totally relaxed by the time she started cutting. I took a before pic, but don't have an after pic yet. So here is the before pic even though i hate this pic, i think i look tired, and fat...which i am...so whatever...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I told my co-worker not to take a pic of my fanny!...she did anyway kind of...we're going to be in a parade this Sunday. In Minnesota each little town has their own yearly festival it seems and we are going to have a float and walk down a 3-4 block stretch. It's quite the to do in town. We walk along side the float and hand out candy to the kids and company items like keychains, nerf balls, etc. Last year we had mardi gras beads and people went crazy for them, thankfully nobody flashed us! It's a lot of fun and afterward there is music and beer stands and food. My friend John may come down and join me after and we may go to the local church and have the chicken dinner that we hear is really good. Last year we had a flatbed pulled by an antique tractor and my back was so bad that i couldn't walk and had to ride on the flatbed, this year is much better!

Only had one call last night on the crisis phones, at 12:54... i hope i didn't sound like a blithering idiot, the cop knew he had woke me up, i apologized after and he said, oh you are fine, better than i'd be after being woke up. Again the incident had alcohol involved, it almost always does. So sad. Why would someone decide to share a bottle of 151 on their birthday with one other person? And this was not their **21st bday, you'd think they'd know better. But they don't.

**I'm trying to edit this. You know how you think about things at the strangest times? Well, i was just in the bathroom at work, and thought, you know, my comment about 21 year olds is really insensitive. So to anyone who i may have offended, i apologize. I do not mean that 21 year olds are stupid....maybe i should have put 13 year olds, not that they are stupid either, but i mean that this couple was of an age when they should have known better and they just didn't. So i just wanted to put in this edit to explain my comment.





3 Comments:

Blogger Pammi said...

I love the dog. I can't wait to see your pictures with the new hairdo. Are you going to take pics of the float and stuff? Hope you have a great time

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I like your new hair cut :)

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Pammi, thank you about my baby Simba and i will post pics asap. I will take pics of the float and festivities tomorrow. My friend John is suppose to come down too, so hopefully some pics of him too.

Stacie, these pics are the before pics b4 i got my hair cut, but thanks anyway! I left my camera in car so couldn't get a pic of my new hair. I did take one at home but you can't tell really so i didn't post.

Post a Comment

<< Home