October 20, 2005
ok, but not hearing wedding bells


The coffee date was ok. He was a really nice guy but i'm thinking not for me. I had a nonfat sugarfree decaf latte and it was good. We had some conversation, he showed me a tile he made and he put my picture of it somehow with this sublimation machine which was really cool and very nice of him. He said he'd like to do it again. He asked if i was hungry, i had already had dinner. I didn't have the heart to say i didn't want to see him again, but i'm not sure i do.

Check out this dang cat:

Ya, that's Tom laying on my mom's blue velvet outfit she planned to wear to my father's 50th highschool reunion this weekend! She took the picture, she said he's so dang cute she couldn't get mad at him. Oh, he's working his magic on her. She's in love with my cat. She told me last night that it was OK if Tom slept in her room at night because he was no bother, he usually just curls up on her feet. Yah, working his magic. But i'm so happy that it's working out at home with my furry children. And my dad who is "allergic" to cats has had not one reaction to Kiki (that's Tom's nickname).

Looksee, looksee....

I got a package...it was so nice to get a package from my dear sweet gimme some needles pal Tena. Bamboo needles and really nice Lamb's Pride Pink bulky yarn which i love, love, love. I'm thinking of making a scarf out of it, or i'm just not sure right now. I've been consumed with Cloths for Katrina and socks lately. But thank you Trena, i really love it!!





1 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I'm glad you at least had a good time. If there are no sparks, there are no sparks. Just the way it is.

Post a Comment

<< Home