October 4, 2005
Self Portrait Tuesday

October's Theme is a self-documentary series. This is me getting ready in the morning for my last day of work in MN. I'm so happy in a way, and so anxious too. I will be in CA for next weeks pics, i plan to chronicle our 3 day trip. So many new beginnings and opportunities. It's good to change...





We had a lunch, all us girls today, that was nice. My coworker/friend Scheryl gave me a really cute gift. I made her a knit centerpiece in her colors to thank her for renting her tables which she wouldn't let me pay for. So she gave me this for the knit thing. Know i owe her again. They are blown eggs, died and paper quilled. I've never seen anything like them. See..


Aren't they gorgeous? Now, can i get them to CA in one piece?

I should learn, had a voicemessage on cell today, went out after lunch and it's the x. So i call back and she answered....i'm never doing that again. Why is he still bugging me?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home