October 23, 2005
Self Portrait Tuesday

**I started this post last Tuesday and just realized i never posted it, i'm posting now cuz i want you to see the pics.**

Already? Well i took some pics of my mess because my crap is all over the house but i just couldn't post that. Suffice it to say that i have been working, doing laundry and organizing, but today i feel so out of sorts. The pics would show that, but i just can't post them today.

Here is a pic of my finished socks I made from my sock yarn i received from my wonderful SP6.
I don't like how i do the toe anymore. It seems too pointy? I'm going to try a new pattern (new to me) from knitty called Broadripple. I think they are cute and i'm going to try that toe and see if I like it better. The problem with socks is that i want them all and i need to save them for presents. But i haven't decided, this pair may have to be my own. They'd look so cute with my Birks and i love the colors. I have to find a LYS soon and get some yarn. Or maybe....ooh, maybe i have an excuse to place a Knit Picks order!

Today i went to my friend's house to help her out while she was working from home. She has twin girls turning 3 this month and what a handful. Her dad was there when i got there, he left, i helped by cleaning the kitchen, watching the little ones, straightening the front room, folding some laundry and starting some more. Then we went to go pick up her 8 yo girl from school, went to the grocery store, i stayed in car with kids so she could just go in, and then i helped her get it in and i left. Wow, she has her hands full. I'm pooped and i didn't hardly do anything. Oh, i just had a voice message from my friend and she needs me to come over tomorrow too. Fine with me. Oh, have to go call her back.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home