October 31, 2005
starting to wonder...

I'm really starting to wonder if i'm having a mental block with my resume and finding a job. I cannot seem to get my resume completed. I start it, something comes up, i stop. I say i have to do it, i make a goal, but it's still not done. And now i'm going to the bank w/mom and the DMV to get my car straightened out...and then she wants to go to a store kind of farther away. So it won't get done again. Unless i say, it's getting done when i get home. And then will i do it? All i want to do is knit. But i knit and then i realize i should be doing my resume. I bought a paper yesterday to look at the classifieds. I looked, but no action. K, so i put it out there. I have to get it done now. What do you do when you get stuck on something like this? Do you think it's procrastination, or what's my problem?





2 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I don't know if it is procrastination or what, but I have the same problem myself so I can sympathize.

When I am procrastinating I decide to set up a reward for when I finish what I have been putting off- So, if I need to finish my resume and send it out to 5 places- and I do that, then I get to go and buy new yarn that I REALLY wanted. Otherwise, no go-

just an idea. It seems to work for me! on a similar note, the SnB group that I hang out with call themselves the ProcrastiKnitters- :)

Post a Comment

<< Home