November 11, 2005

Denise, the one i made the prayer shawl for, is back in the hospital. She was having a lot of pain and her leg started swelling (Not sure why yet), so they took her by ambulance to the hospital and kept her there to manage her pain. Today the word was that they are not going to do chemo or radiation because it's gone too far, she's literally filled with it. Does not look good for her. Mom and I took her granddaughters some food yesterday, sweet girls. The one asked if i was the one who made the shawl and she said that Denise was complaining on the phone that she couldn't sleep because she needed her shawl. It made me feel good that maybe she is getting comfort from it.

The dxbf called me back yesterday and i wished him a happy birthday, he sounded so down. He said it was no big deal. He said his daughter and me were the only one's to wish him a happy birthday. I told him i was happy he was born this day. He is desperately trying to get out of that house, she (the witch), tried to kill him practically Monday night. She is abusive physically and he won't hit a woman but it's getting worse and worse. She had a knife this time and cut his hand. She gets drunk and goes after him. I worry so about him. I keep telling him he has to call the cops, but he won't. She's his children's mother. Stupid reason, but he won't do it.

Junior has continued to call, he's really so sweet. He asked me to come over and he was going to cook for me, but i don't know him well enough to go to his place yet and i'm suppose to help my friend tonight get ready for our yard sale tomorrow at her house. We're not ready either. But whatever. At the moment it looks like it's going to rain. No, no rain, please!

I found 2 boxes of yarn but not sure i'll bring it in yet although i need to find a skein of lace weight alpaca because i want to start a scarf pattern i saw in Knitty. If i find it, i'll post it. It's a beautiful chocolate color.

Sorry, no pics right now. I just can't seem to get it together.





1 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I am so sorry about the news. I am glad that she has the shawl to comfort her. I hope she gets as much peace as possible.

Post a Comment

<< Home