November 17, 2005
Falling Leaves


I finished the Broadripple Socks today, you can see them under the Finished Objects on the Right side and here's some pics too. The colors are really not so bright as in this pic.

I really like them. I think they'll be a gift for a special someone.

So i found this pattern in Knitty for Falling Leaves socks and I think i'll make them next with the green yarn with a stripe. Not sure how the stripes will look, but i'm going to try. I started some Fuzzy Feet slippers to but thought my gauge was wrong, so i'm ripping out and trying again. I think it's because i'm using a rather small needle with Bulky yarn. I'm using a US5, a pattern in Knitty called for a 10 1/2. Oh well.

I was super sore today, did not make it to my orientation this a.m. I stayed in bed and slept. Woke up on my left side with both my hands and arms asleep. Didn't feel nice. I think i'll be ok and don't have to go to the dr. but we'll see.





3 Comments:

Blogger Nyxxie said...

Hey there like your blog and the socks! Great kitty pics too. Mine like there belly rubbed too! I am still wanting to destash some of my cotton-ease just let me know what colors you are looking for and I will let you know what I have avaiable! Thanks!!

Blogger Pammi said...

I love reading your blog and reading and seeing the pics about the socks. I am starting me first pair and Ihave had to frog them once and so far I am about a inch and the knitting is still going.

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Hi Pammi,
Thank you, i was going to reply to your email but couldn't find it on your blog, which is way cool, i really like it! Socks are a lot of fun and rewarding once you get the basics down, so don't give up. I've started my falling leaves pattern, but had to adapt it, i couldn't understand the Knitty directions.

Post a Comment

<< Home