November 15, 2005
having a bad day

I'm really out of sorts today, feeling frozen and panicky, a lot of anxiety. And the guy Junior that i had coffee with last week and we had such a nice time, well we had a little argument and i hung up on him today. I shouldn't do that. He's been so sweet, so caring, so interested. We were on the phone last night until after midnight and we were suppose to meet tonight for coffee. I haven't been feeling well, tired and headachey, i've been down and sick since i got home, so he knew this and wanted to know more about the Epstein Barr and what he could do to help. How sweet is that? So i directed him to a website that talks about it, but the thing is, i'm not sure i have it because the only symptom is general fatigue, i have no sore throat, fever or swollen glands, and it says it's infectious, so of course, he's worried, he has a daughter to worry about. It just made me feel like crap. But then he said something to the effect, like i knew i was contagious, which i don't think i am, and why would i do that? Huh?? It just got really weird and i just cried, and i got so frustrated, i told him, you know what, just forget you ever met me. I feel awful. I'm never going to find someone to share life with...

Yesterday i went to my friends house and helped her with the twins and helped her clean and organize. It felt good to feel that i accomplished something and it was good for us to have some time together. This is the friend who was upset with me, but we're way past that, no hard feelings, it won't come up again.

I've started taking a supplement that i've taken before that has a lot of Vit A and myrrh in it, i'm praying it'll help, it did when i did have infectious mono.

I've only been knitting Cloths for Katrina, getting ready to send them out.

Oh, we saw the movie Sideways today. I loved it! Funny and entertaining and i love the wine theme. And also, it had a good story. Made me want to have a glass....but i can't. Mom and I are on day 2 of Take Off, which is a plan with LAWL where you drink this fruit drink that has supplements in it, and very low carb. It helps to jumpstart your weightloss. Mom said her jeans fit better this a.m. I know i've lost 2.5 lbs. since yesterday. It's probably a lot of water weight but i don't care, whatever i have to do to get back on track. I'm so sick of it. The weight. I just hate it.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home