November 10, 2005

I called my friend yesterday afternoon and told her i was sorry if i disappointed her, she said, no i'm sorry, i shouldn't have freaked out like that. She said she was so stressed and upset with her auntie and then she thought i was coming earlier and she said she shouldn't have reacted like that. I explained that i guess i didn't communicate well enough because i was thinking afternoon and i did call, she stopped me and said, you don't have to explain, i was wrong for how i reacted. I told her her friendship was too important to let it go, so we both felt better i think and we're fine now. :)

Today is the dxbf birthday... i called him but no answer. I hope he's ok.

I had a coffee date with Junior last night and it was nice. I enjoyed meeting him, we had a good time, we talked and laughed. I think he's handsome, he has a cute, tight body for a 49 year old and he doesn't look his age. We sat in his car and listened to some music and talked...and kissed! He's a sweet guy, he seems to really like me, but i of course have the defenses up, we'll just take it slow, but i'm happy i met him.

Woke up not feeling well again. I think my Epstein Barr is back. I had mononucleosis about 2 years ago and that's when they found the Epstein Barr, it's a real pain, but i get like this when i'm stressed and over tired. I'm not over-tired, but i think it's a result of the move. I'm sick of not feeling well.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take some time for yourself and relax!
I'm glad to read that yesterday was better than earlier in the week :)

SP6 pal

Post a Comment

<< Home