November 16, 2005
i was in an accident today


Here's some pics of the ever entertaining kitty Tom! He's such a nut. He is so odd that he actually likes his tummy rubbed, he doesn't get upset like most cats. Isn't this cute!? He woke up long enough to look at me and reach his little paw out, but that was it. Do you see his extra toes, his thumbs? That's why he's named Tom Thumb, because he has little thumbs, he's a polydactyl.



I drove to see my Aunt who lives about 1.5 hours away to check out all her holiday decorations so i know what needs to be done on Sunday to decorate for her home tour. She's one of about 6-8 homes in that area that are being featured. It's going to be beautiful! She has so many decorations and tole painting that she has done that she will have a whole bedroom with nothing but snowmen in it. Then in her bedroom she will have all santas and gingerbread guys and gals in the kitchen. It's going to be spectacular and i'll take pics. But we went to pic up her granddaughter, my cousin's daughter from school and we were in her honda civic hybrid and she was telling me how much she loves this car and BOOM....this car makes a left turn, right in front of her, and there was no avoiding it, we had an accident. I was worried about my aunt but she said she wasn't hurt, her airbag didn't go off thankfully, and i was ok, but my back tightened up. The girl had a young child with her, he was under 1 year, it was scary. I thought at first she didn't have him in a carseat and i was pissed, but she did evidently. So the policeman came, she (my aunt) was able to drive back to the house about a mile away but no farther, it was leaking fluid. What a pain. The girl was apologetic and was concerned if we were ok, you could hardly get mad at her, even though my aunt's car was brand new and the girl didn't have current registration, no driver's license with her or insurance card. But she is insured and it'll work out. I am really sore in my neck and my back is tight, but i think i'll be ok. Taking some muscle relaxers and pain killers tonight.

I found a yarn shop in her town, went with my niece (who's really my cousin's daughter), who is a beauty and so much fun to be around. We went to a cute store called fanciwerks, they had a nice assortment, and look at my stash enhancement! Above. I got some dpns in a 5 to knit some fuzzy feet slippers that i'm going to felt. I don't have a pattern. I saw them unfelted on a blog, i wish i could show you, she had the exact yarn in that beautiful pink that my gimme some needles pal sent me (thank you again!) and so that's what i'm making. I started them tonight when i first got home. And then i got another sock yarn to start a pair and another skein to finish the toes of my Broadripple socks. Yeah! I love yarn, i love knitting!

Junior sent me an email that said "NOW THAT YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN ME, AND YOU HUNG UP ON ME I GUESS I CAN TELL YOU HOW I REALLY FEEL ABOUT YOU! I REALLY DO LIKE YOU IREALLY DO CARE FOR YOU I REALLY DO HAVE YOU IN MY BEST INTEREST. I'M SO SORRY HOW ALL THIS ENDED UP, I GUESS YOU FINALLY GOT ME A LIL WORRIED. CAN YOU BLAME ME? I MMEANT EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT YOU IN THE PAST I DO CARE FOR YOU I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHHING TO HURT YOU BESDES MAYBE BEING IGNORONT ABOUT THE MONO THING. THATS THE ONLY THING IM GUILTY OF. I MISS YOU ALREADY.JR" Sorry about the caps, bad habit of his, but isn't he the sweetest thing. I read the first part and said, oh, here we go, and then he said something so nice. I called him tonight on my way home, we talked, he apologized, he wanted me to come over and i really wanted to but did not because i am tired and sore. He said, don't you worry about that. I may go over there tomorrow. I actually want to see him. It kind of feels weird and nice too to have this anticipation.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home