November 1, 2005
pics


Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! This is my favorite pic of Halloween, taken by a friend of her doggies. Aren't they adorable. How she got 5 of them to sit still is beyond me.
This is our crock pickles that we made Sunday. They really smell like pickles but i think i'm suppose to wait 5 days. The anticipation is killing me. I so want to try one now.
This is a lovely butternut soup mom made Sunday. It's really yummy and so pretty i had to take a pic.
Here is my tulip bud cloth. I figured it out or made that darn yfwd work. I used the yfwd as the opposite of a yo, instead of the yarn going from front to back, i wrapped it back to front and it worked fine.
And finally, here is a pic of Tom, hiding behind the chair, but able to keep an eye on us. Pardon my mess, it's still there from moving. Going to do something about that today. Simba has been really sore the last couple days, yelping and i have to help her up. We have a lot of tile floors and i think she lost her footing and strained herself. Poor baby.





2 Comments:

Blogger . said...

I LOVE those doggies!!! They are ADORABLE!!!

Blogger Unknown said...

What cute doggies!! I like your dish cloth too!!

Post a Comment

<< Home