November 28, 2005
Tah Dah!!!!!!

It's taken me a long time but my RESUME is DONE!!! I'm so excited. And I like the look and the feel of it. I will start sending my resume tomorrow. And I also got another big thing done today. I got a checking account started and am waiting for my checks and debit card. So overall it's been a productive day.

Here is a pic of my dear mamacita modeling my newest finished object. It's an Urban Legand Scarf in black. I used Caron's Super Soft and i did this scarf after buying the yarn for a hat and not realizing that i needed a 100% wool to felt. I wasn't thinking clearly, so then, what am i going to do with the yarn? So i did this. I have enough yarn to do another one. I may not make it so long. I really like it. I want one for me. I wear a lot of black and like to have a black scarf.
Isn't she pretty!

K, now that i have the resume done, i'm getting ready and going to see my honey Junior!





1 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

She looks very pretty in her scarf :)

Post a Comment

<< Home