November 9, 2005
talk soup

Mom went over to Denise's yesterday to help her, she brought her a container of chili and a Betty Boop tote she found for her and she took the prayer shawl. Mom said i should have seen her face when she opened it, she really loved it, she wrapped it around her and said how soft it was, kept touching it to her face, loved the prayers i included. I'm happy she liked it and i hope it does bring her some comfort.

Been knitting more cloths, mom has found she likes to crochet them, so i'm knitting. It doesn't matter how they are made, people need them. The group is talking about evacuees going home, maybe not needing them, but there are so many other needy people out there. I hope that they don't give up.

I've been on an up and down with the dxbf (dear ex-boyfriend), he's suppose to be out of the house, he wants to start "dating" me, but then he also is so scared about starting anew. I have to let him figure it out. I am not going to take care of it all. Tomorrow is his bday. He did say that he'll go to church with me this Sunday, we'll see.

I have a coffee date tonight with Junior. We've been talking on the phone, he doesn't live too far. We have very different backgrounds but we get along well on the phone. He seems sincere, like a good man. So i'm going to meet him tonight and we'll see how it goes. I'm kind of nervous because i don't feel physically well and that makes me feel fat, but whatever. Take me or leave me. This is me, with the layer of fat, and when i get rid of it, it's still me.

No word from the friend. I'm going to call her today. I wished she would call for us to talk, but i will today.

I changed some of the formatting of the blog, i did something to mess up the sidebar and was trying to fix it, but then was able to change the font and color, what do you think? It's interesting to learn about html. What a bloggeek i am becoming. Blogging is good for me though, it's therapeutic for me to write about my life. And in the process i've met some really wonderful "friends".





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home