November 7, 2005
violets...

My mom has a window full of violets. They seem to do really well in her kitchen window. There is one that has continuous off shoots, she's replanted them a bunch of times. The one is a beautiful orangey trumpet flower, very unusual, and the leaves are fall colors, a kind of rusty almost burgundy color.

She also has a lovely purple violet blooming: and this one is a Christmas cactus that i got when i got here and it's starting to bloom.

Lovely flowers today, best part of the day. It was a sucky Monday. I have been weepy and not feeling well, very emotional and anxious. It started with an early morning call from the ex bf, he upset me, we hung up on bad terms, then i was going to go to my friends house to help her, she said come over whenever, so i tried to get stuff done around the house, and then mom took the car and went to the mall to walk, i got on the phone again when xbf called to apologize, but then we got to talking serious and i started crying... i had called my friend awhile earlier to see what was going on and tell her i'd come up when mom got back with the car, but no answer so i left a message to call. She never did. Then i get a call after 2, from her, where are you? I told her what was going on, waiting for mom to get home and i'll come over, she says....OK? (You should here a pause between the O and K and a very long K with a lot of sarcasm)...and i'm wondering what is wrong? and then she says, well i've been waiting for you? And i forgot, but i should have said, well, did you get my message? why didn't you call me back? and then she got all pissy and says, you know what michele, just forget it...and hangs up! I couldn't help it, i just hung up in shock with my mouth open and cried. She hasn't called back, i'm not sure i should. Not yet.

I started journaling today, i'll write whenever and for sure at night and i'm going to write gratitudes. What shall i be grateful for tonight? to my mom who knew i was upset and let me talk to her about it.

I even took an Ativan tonight, because i was so anxious. It did calm me down, but i just feel like sleeping. Going to go to bed early anyway.

I finished Denise's Prayer Shawl, modeled by my dear sweet mamacita. I like it, it feels nice, it's a pretty fuschia color, and the fringe is going to kind of open up on it. :





3 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

Hi Michele,

Oh My Goodness! If you were coming to my house and that happened I would have just been dissappointed to miss your company and may have whined selfishly to you about it! So sorry you are having a bad day!

I love the prayer shawl, the color is wonderful! If I can figure out how I'll send you a leaf from a violet my Mom had and I have now. It has a white flower and trails.

I'll be thinking about you!

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Oh Tori, you are so sweet for saying that, it made me realize that maybe she had a bad attitude. She hasn't called yet, i think i will and try to talk to her about it.

The white violet sounds beautiful!

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Love the color of the prayer shawl :)

Post a Comment

<< Home