November 12, 2005

We had our yard sale today at my friends house and we sold about $50 worth of stuff and my friend sold another $20 for us after we left. She sold about $90 today, but she had a lot of baby stuff that was possible. We're having it again tomorrow. Hopefully i'll get thru it without screaming at someone because they are so dang cheap...people bug me.

Took my brother to the mall with my dear mamacita today after the sale and for us to go to the Nordstrom Fragrance Extravaganza! It was way cool. They had a bunch of perfume reps there and there was major gifties and fun stuff there. I ended up getting a really nice perfume that i just fell in love with. It's new from Calvin Klein, called Euphoria. It's really lovely. Mom got one called, Laila which is exclusive to Nordstrom's too and it's really nice. Mom got a cute little pure perfume as a gift by buying Laila and i got some miniatures and body lotion of Vera Wang with my purchase, plus we got a whole bag of samples. I'm totally set for the year and my room smells wonderful just walking in. We then went and had a cup of coffee and then home.

I am totally beat and not feeling well with the Epstein Barr, i had to take a nap this afternoon, early evening and i still feel crappy. I can do nothing but try to take care of myself and sleep. But i have so much to do, and i have to get a job soon. I guess i'll figure it out, but i know i have to take care of me to feel better to get a job even.

I was suppose to go to church with the xdbf, which would be the first time i'd see him in like 7 years, but i think he's avoiding me. Whatever. I can't worry about it.

Going to my Aunt's next week to see about helping her decorate her house for a christmas tour coming up in a couple weeks. She's a toll painter and is decorating each room in her house and they sell tickets to tour these houses. I haven't been to one but i hear it's really cool. This is her first time and she's nervous and she seems to have faith in me, that i can decorate and organize...you know how it's easier to clean or decorate someone else's house? I'll do what i can and i'm looking forward to seeing it.

Only knitting has been Katrina cloths. I counted last night and we have 35 ready to send. We're still working on them and will mail when we finish these last 2 lb. cones of cotton yarn we got. I found 2 boxes of yarn stuff in my stuff in the garage but didn't bring it in the house yet. But i need to find some yarn because i want to start a lace shawl in the worst way. The yarn i'm thinking of is a chocolate colored baby alpaca, but i'm not sure i'll have enough. Have to check yardage.





1 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I hope that you are feeling better soon. Sounds like a great time perfume shopping!

Post a Comment

<< Home