December 28, 2005
Merry Christmas!!

Christmas at our house was really nice! Santa was really generous, i'll list some stuff and show pics tomorrow, but today has been a really bad day, having to do with the beau who i'm not sure i'm going to see anymore as of today.....i have very hurt feelings, anger, bewilderment and i just want to cry, but my body won't let me. I'm tired of crying over a man. I'm a sensitive person and there's nothing wrong with crying, i know, but my anger won't let me. Plus i'm working on my 2nd glass of wine after getting home and i've had a Soma for my back and so i'm going to go to bed early and not think about it for now. I spent a lovely day with my best friend and her girls. We went to lunch at CA Pizza Kitchen (I love their Bacon Gorgonzola chopped salad), and we went shopping at the mall, we did a bunch of stuff there, i spent zero money and then we came home and her dear hubby was home (whom i've known since i was 18) so Julie had me run by my situation with him and he had some sage advice. Then her 8 year old daughter, Julie and I went to see Narnia. Loved it! I read the book about 8 years ago and i LOVE children's literature and also love C.S. Lewis, but the movie was beautiful and interesting. A tad scary for some kids though. I had the pleasure of sitting next to a probably 5 or 6 year old who spoke nothing but spanish and coughed and hacked during the whole movie and then tapped the arm rest between us at really annoying times...

I have an interview next week that sounds very promising...keep fingers crossed...or say a prayer.

K, time to go to bed and wallow...





4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Snip said...

I have been there before, so angry that you cannot cry. It's a horrible feeling, because crying can be a release. I am going to have to go read the archives to find out about this Beau, but it sounds like if you are hurting this bad then you are too good for him anyway. I may have spoke too soon, so I better go read his history first.
I want to go see Narnia too, so you have now sold me on it. LOL. Yuck, about the spanish hacking cough boy. I will pray for your interview and for you to find a way to release your anger and have a release :)

Blogger Mrs. Snip said...

Ok, I can't figure out what happend, but I'm dying to know so please do share if you are comfortable, plus it will make you feel better to get it out.

Blogger . said...

Goodluck comin your way about the job! I hope you get it! :)

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Big Hugs to you! I'm sorry you are feeling sad now, but it will get better I promise. You are going to get that job I know it. Just go in there positive and confident. It will all be fine!

Post a Comment

<< Home