January 11, 2006
Wednesday Weigh In

Since I've decided for this blog to including losing weight again... well i'm going to post my weigh in on wednesdays. I sometimes weigh other times during the week, but i'll post only today. So, since last week i have lost 4.5 lbs.! I am thrilled!!! I've been on my new eating plan for 9 days and i'm so happy with it. I absolutely love SparkPeople! Last night for dinner we had a Chicken and Asparagus Salad from Spark and it was really yummy! It was chicken breast and then had a sauce of yogurt, curry, red pepper, cilantro, toasted almonds and then you mix that and serve it on top of fresh spinach. I couldn't believe how good it was. Tonight we made Pasta Italiano which was ground turkey, paprika, vegetable broth, crushed tomatoes, whole wheat pasta, brocolli and cauliflower. It too is very tasty. I'm amazed that i'm eating so well and so healthy and i'm satisfied and losing weight!!

Have to get in the shower, Junior and I are going to church tonight! Things are going well. I'm happy in the love department!

Ooh, I started my Sock Memories Shawl from Knit Picks today. Still doing the border, i'll post pics when the pattern starts showing thru. But i like working in another yarn and color.





1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Goodluck with the diet! I wish I could do it, I am just a picky eater. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home