February 9, 2006

Dad is doing well, he's taking a nap right now. He's been taking it pretty easy, doing what he's suppose to, Mamacita is on him to be sure and take his medication on time and all that. He's eating and he'll take a couple naps during the day which i'm glad he's doing. They didn't find anything on his scans so he will probably have a biopsy on the brain lesion in the next couple weeks to determine what kind of lesion it is. He's continuing to take steroids which is really helping with the headache and ringing ears. Thank you all for your continued prayers. We're all touched.

Mamacita is making her famous lasagne tonight for dinner! Yum! We're not italian and I guess the recipe isn't exactly italian either because we use cottage cheese in the cheesy mixture, we don't really like ricotta.

The interview yesterday went very well, or so i think. They seemed really interested in my work experience and i seem to be a great fit. She asked me my salary requirement and i told her and i'm not sure what she thought of it, she seemed a little taken back. I don't know what to think anymore. We'll see if they call.

I finished the pink star baby afghan and i took a pic, but the camera batteries are being recharged, so maybe tonight i'll have a knitting post. Now i'm working on Valentine Day beaded rings and knitted/felted Valentine fortune cookies. Pics to follow.





4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Snip said...

Oh my, I hope your dad is ok. He will be in my prayers. I wish you tons of luck on the job, it's a horrible time, but I'm sure they'll love you.

Blogger Lulu said...

hope your father is doing well..
good luck on the job...
prayers and hugs,

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I'm glad your interview went well and I wish your father all the best.

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope that your dad will be felling better soon! I will keep him in my prayers!! Good luck with the job!

Post a Comment

<< Home