February 4, 2006
Dad

Dad is in the hospital. Mom took him to Urgent Care this a.m. around 10 a.m. and they did a cat scan I think and said there is some type of mass on the top of his head. Not sure what it is, so they are monitoring him and being very careful about what they give him for pain. He has had a horrible headache. I'm very worried, we all are, but I guess we are all saying that we are not sure what to worry about so we're trying not to worry. I am glad he is in the hospital where they will take good care of him. He's in the hospital that I was in about 6 years ago and I'm glad he's there. They are really great. We're taking my brother up there tomorrow to visit, hopefully we'll know more.

Word Cloud



I've seen this on several blogs and I was curious. I like the look of it and think it's interesting that my big words or more used words are: edit, good, knitting, like, love, mitchypoo, mom, one, people, previous, shawl, think, time and yarn. And notice, that knitting is big, but the word losing is smaller. Appropriate. I also think it's interesting that Junior showed up in there. I have to say that he's been very caring and supportive during this with my father. When I first heard I guess I got scared and freaked. I first called Junior, but had to leave a message. Then I called my best friend and couldn't reach her, but Junior called me back right away and he was ready to be there for whatever I needed.





3 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I will say a prayer for your father. Big hugs to you!

Blogger Lulu said...

praying for your father..I hope things get better for him..
hugs,

Blogger Fibreaddict said...

*leaving a hug and prayers*

Post a Comment

<< Home