February 27, 2006
Dainty Bess Scarf Blocked

This Dainty Bess before she went to the French Laundry to get blocked.
This is beautiful Dainty Bess after blocking! She lays really nice and I just love her! I'm wearing her tomorrow.

This pic is suppose to show more detail of the pattern. I'm going to make another one, I loved this yarn and it was a fun and satisfying project.

And no, I didn't wear the outfit to work with my fat bare arms showing. :) I had a shirt over it! It started raining today really hard, lots of accidents. I had planned to go see Dad in the hospital but he called me and told me not to because of the traffic. He's doing OK, he did have a minor heart attack and it did give him some weakness on his left side, so he's seeing a physical therapist. Tomorrow he's having an angiogram. They gave him a nitro patch too. Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes!

I'm pooped, time to relax a bit...





5 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Very pretty :) Great job!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just lovely! Awesome job. :)

Blogger Lulu said...

its beautiful!

Blogger Cindy Wilhite said...

Mitch, this is beautiful!! How hard is it????

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Hi Cindy, thanks! If you can make a felted bag, i think you can do a lace scarf. I'll help you if you want. You need smaller needles and I used a lace weight alpaca yarn, i got it all from Knitpicks, the yarn and pattern. Let me know if you want help.
Hugs,
Mitch

And thank you all for the kind words. I really like this scarf and am going to make another one, i think in a dark purple.

Post a Comment

<< Home