February 20, 2006
First Day of Work!


I'm almost ready to leave for work, my first day! My brother stayed over last night because today is a holiday for a lot of people and he has no school. So Gary had to get up early at 6 a.m. and then it was time for me to get ready. I cleaned my whole room yesterday, picked out my clothes for the week, ironed last night, set out my food for today. I'm set.

Junior came over last night for dinner, Mamacita made a double batch of her chili with beans and we had cornbread with it. It was yummy. He stayed until about 9:30 and then i was really good and was in bed by 10 pm. I have to make myself have more of a schedule. I function better that way. And this morning I feel good.

Dad is doing well, going to be blessed by a priest today, he's getting ready for surgery on Thursday. He's a little nervous and still very emotional, but physically, he's been well.

Gary has a new post and question of the week http://garybayard.blogspot.com.

Have a great day!





1 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

you look so pretty...
I hope you had a nice first day of work..
take care

Post a Comment

<< Home