March 8, 2006
The birthday continues!...


I came back from lunch today and I had a beautiful bouquet of yellow tulips on my desk and then my boss came out and said, "Happy Belated Birthday!" she said they didn't know, but the tulips were for me, and that after V came back from lunch, we were going to have cake and ice cream!! It was really sweet and thoughtful and made me feel like part of the group. Here's a pic that V took with her camera phone.

Dad is scheduled to come home this Saturday!! He's doing better, he's walking on his own, without the walker as of yesterday. We're all excited to have him home. Jr. is going to come and stay here for Monday and Tuesday to make sure Dad is OK, Jr. is home during the day and Mamacita and I are both working, so we feel so good knowing someone will be here to make sure he's ok.





5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet! And great news about your Dad too!! :)

Blogger Shrink to Fit said...

Happy belated B-day! Just dropped in to see how you were and glad you have such good news about your dad. (I was your needle exchange pal once) Wishing you the best, too, on your job!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-lated birthday to you! Oh, the yellow tulips are so beautiful!
And I'm very happy to hear that your Dad is doing so much better and about to be back home soon, that's really fantastic news! Best wishes to him!

Blogger Lulu said...

beautiful flowers..I adore tulips.
hope you had a nice day..

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Happy Birthday!!

Post a Comment

<< Home