March 7, 2006
It was a good day!


I have had a lovely birthday, I had a couple nice e-cards from Katie and Tori and a nice wish from Lacy. My Mamacita woke me up singing Happy Birthday and made me get up to open my presents. My brother gave me some really cool earrings, my parents gave me a really pretty Markasite ring, bracelet, turquoise sandals, a Knit It! magazine and this book Wrap Style. My mom also let me get the pattern and yarn to make this cardigan from Knitpicks. And Junior spoiled me and let me order yarn from Knitpicks too! I'm so happy to receive all this yarn.

My friend Julie and my cousin Cindy called and sang me happy birthday, that was cool!


And here we are at dinner tonight! Junior took me to the North Woods Inn Restaurant and we had a wonderful dinner, I had crab legs and he had the shrimp and they sang Happy Birthday to me and we shared a Blackberry Sundae. It was really fun! He also gave me my favorite See's candy, the Victoria toffee and he burned me a CD of Love songs!

Thanks all of you for the birthday wishes! It was a great day!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home