March 29, 2006
Junior is a punk!

Yes, that is right. Junior is a punk. He is not who he wanted to be, what i wanted him to be, what people hoped he would be. And the person who told me last month to "Lose the Boyfriend" well, you were so right.... As of today, it is OVER! My heart hurts, but i know i'll get over it. Will my family after letting him in? My Dad liked him, they all liked him, but he's a very sad man and not who he said he was and I will never have anything to do with him again. The weekend is blown. I thought i might still go with a friend, but probably not and i could care less at this point.

I know that I will survive this and I know that God has good things in store for me. But we are over for good. And I'm glad. But I wish i didn't have so many brandy and sprites, but who cares cuz i'm staying home tomorrow to care for my father because the big fad head who needs to lose at least 30 lbs. has abandandoned us, and mom is going to call in sick thursday. And friday we'll figure out, but i'm not going away for the weekend i was so excited about. He's an idiot, that's all i have to say. He had a good and true woman and he f*()_d that up. I'm not here anymore. I am done, done, done. Here me.......DONE!!!!!





4 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Hang in there! After many "sucky" bf's, many sucky almost bf's, a horrid wretched sob of an ex-hubby, and nearly 2 decades alone, God sent my wonderful dh to my life. Hang ing there, someone wonderful is on their way, just be ready for when God sends him into your life!

Blogger kat said...

yeah sometimes you've just got to cut your losses...it hard at then time but believe me there is someone good out there...it happened to me & it can happen to you!

Blogger Tori said...

So Sorry Michele! Glad you're sticking up for yourself. You are so special and deserve to have people in your life that appreciate and see that. It is Junior's loss, just sorry you have to go through hurt because of it. Take care, Tori

Blogger Lulu said...

i'm sorry...its hard, but maybe its for the best..
hang in there girl..
hugs,

Post a Comment

<< Home