May 14, 2006
Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to any of you Mom's out there. I'm up early this a.m. Going to leave kind of early for brunch. My cousin Cindy is getting into knitting and you just have to go look at her latest FO, i've never seen this pattern and it's just adorable. Check it out and send her some love, she's a new blogger too.

My Dad has been having some bad days, he wasn't feeling well at all yesterday. He threw up 3 times in the a.m. and he's not eating. Mom sat with him for awhile, but he's not talking and when he does it's very faint and he's sleeping a lot. Worried...

This is the only knitting content i have for you... Look at my Ebay finds I got yesterday in the mail!!

The yarn I got from the UK and it's really beutiful! She sent me a little more of the violet color because it was the end of the dye lot. It's a Merino laceweight and it's single ply. I couldn't help it, i had to try and knit with it last night, I used the Tulip color, the pinky one with little bits of green in it and it's gorgeous! Here's her stuff on ebay... . The other find was 10 pairs of knitting needles and i'm thrilled with them.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home