May 10, 2006
Not much to talk about

I haven't updated in a while but it seems there's not a whole lot to talk about. It's just work, go to see Dad, get my brother on Saturdays, see my counselor once a week, nothing exciting. As of today i'm going to try and get more "me" time in my week. I'm making efforts to lose weight, still struggling getting on plan, but today was a fairly good day. It was a start. I haven't done a lot of knitting lately, but i did start a pair of socks w/the handyed Merino from Zen Garden and it's lovely. I'm just not sure about the pattern, i want to try a new pattern so i'm not sure I'll continue with it.

I hate men right now and am not going to date, so big woo. I should just go to bed. I'm tired.

My parents just celebrated their 42nd anniversary yesterday. Aren't they cute?!




Here's a pic of my kitty. We call him King Tut when he looks like this. Sometimes he just knows he's regal.





1 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

lovely pics of your parents..
love the ghan on the sofa..

Post a Comment

<< Home