June 30, 2006
crabby

My back started really hurting yesterday while at work, it's put me in a bad mood. :) I had to take pain pills yesterday b/c of it. It's better today, but I just feel blah....I want to just go home and hibernate, go to bed. I just don't feel well.

I have to work Monday so no big plans for a long weekend. I haven't posted much because of my attitude. The only thing that I feel is a positive is that someone told me something that really struck me. It's regarding Mr.TD. She told me that his bad behavior which showed his bad character has nothing to do with me and my worth. SO TRUE!! It just made a difference to me.

We're BBQ'ing and having my friend's over on the 4th, I'm looking forward to that. I've got about 4" done on Dixie's Blankie, it's really fun to knit but knitting it all as one with all the different colors....you should see the yarn tangle I end up with. I'll take a pic and show you later. But I'm still enjoying it and I think it's coming out really nice. The problem is, it's going slow and all I want to do is knit. That's not a good thing sometimes when you have things to do.





2 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I hope your back feels better!

Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog and for listening to my piece! :)

Hope your back feels better!

Post a Comment

<< Home