June 15, 2006
Kaffeklatsch....

Mr. TallDark&Handsome has not called me yet. I'll be surprised if he doesn't, but if he doesn't I'll be OK too. I know that he started his new job this Monday and he works early afternoon till 11 or so, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

It's been a month since Dad has been gone and I can't believe it. A whole month. I miss him. I've taken to sitting in his chair. I use to sit in the tea room with my mom and knit and watch TV but now I like it in the garden room, sitting in his chair, watching his TV. Mom comes out there too.

I sold his bowling shoes on ebay, not for a lot of money, but more than I'd get at a garage sale. The new owner left me positive feedback but stated that they were more worn than he imagined. ?... I described them accurately and I'm leaving it alone b/c he left a positive feedback overall.

I am doing some lace knitting of a scarf, I promise pics soon. I've been doing just a few rows at a time. Still can't seem to concentrate on anything for a long period of time.

I'm taking better care of myself, writing my food down, which I use to hate doing. But there is no judgment, I'm just writing it down, good or bad and I'm feeling good about it overall. And I've started taking a good multi-vitamin and can tell the difference in my skin for one. I feel a little better but think I'm having a bout of Epstein Barr again. The fatigue is bothering me and I think when I get stressed it happens. These last months have caught up with me. So although I'm making good efforts, my body is still struggling.

I'm taking up oil painting. I use to do that when I was a kid, believe it or not and I was fairly good. Let's see how I can do now. I just feel like I need another creative outlet and I've wanted to start painting again for some time. I've gotten my paints and brushes, and a book on oil painting on ebay! Now all I need is some canvases and get crackin! I can't wait. I have some ideas in my head of what I'd like to paint, let's see how it comes out.





2 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Big Hugs to you :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did he eventually call?

Post a Comment

<< Home