July 11, 2006
generic post

Don't seem to have much time as of late, so I'm posting just to say I'm around, I'm alive, I'm doing well. Busy studying for that dang insurance test again, hoping to take it at the end of the week or next Monday. Trying to get over my phobia about it, I just HAVE to pass this time, or I don't know what I'll do...

Work is good, family is good. All is good in my world. Haven't been able to touch Dixie in almost a week, and it's killing me, I'd much rather be knitting that studying. My cousin is making me 2 pair of knitted Baby Ugg's. They are the cutest thing. I'll show you pics when I get them.

Been doing some reflecting, some writing in my journal. I really enjoy writing. I'm going to maybe start writing some short stories for myself.

I got some OPI nail polish from ebay that Mamacita thought she wanted but we got it and it's a REALLY DARK burgundy. It's called Lincoln Park after Dark. She didn't like it, but I do. It looks black actually with 2 coats and although it's summer and I usually wear light colors, I'm leaving it on. My brother made a comment about my black nails and I told him I was going Goth. I was going to start wearing black eyeshadow and pasty white foundation and told him I was dying my hair black with bright red streaks. Mom said I was going to start wearing dog collars. He just looked at me. He said to me later in the mall when we were shopping...."Are you really going to dye your hair?" and I told him "Yeah..." I'm a mean sister...





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You little rebel you. Don't you know sisters should NEVER give their brothers a hard time.

Tell him I said hi :)

Blogger Tori said...

LOL, that's funny. It's always good when you can get your brother (or sibling) as they should pretty much know when you're serious or not.

Blogger Cindy Wilhite said...

Ok, give poor Gary a break, but buy a wig, like you described, I'm sure you can find one on ebay, and give him a run for his money! LOL Send me a few clips of the yarn for Dixie, as I want to match the colors. Love, Cin

Post a Comment

<< Home