July 25, 2006
Need your help/opinion...

Hi all! :) Feeling better tonight, and the heat has calmed down, it's still hot, but not so humid and the fan is cooling the air instead of blowing hot air around. OK, so I told you I'd post some pics of Dixie and I just realized that I messed up my own pattern. Or maybe not. See the pics first.
OK, the center square with the green border, in my original design it was suppose to be all green. It would have a seed stitch border and then the stockinette center in green, but I forgot and knit it like the other two. My question is, should I frog it? Or do you like it the way it is. I kind of like it, but really need your opinion/advice. I'd hate to rip it, but if it would improve the looks of it, I'll do it.

The heat made me crabby today and I called a Frito Lay driver an asshole today. :) Well he was, but I'm not usually so out there. I went to have lunch and when I went to leave I could not because a driver had parked right behind me and another vehicle illegally. I waited, thinking he'd come quick, over 10 minutes later and after taking down his license plate# and calling the police, no driver. So I'm waiting for the police, I'm on the phone calling work to tell them why I'm late, and this guy comes out with an inventory tracker, I ask if it's his truck, yeah, real nonchalant, I'm like, you can't just park here, I've been waiting over 10 minutes, I'm late for work. He never apologized, he said, well I was just in there, pointing to a store. I said, so what, I've been waiting for a long time, and then I told him that the police were coming and he says, Oh, that's OK, I know them all.....well, you ASS! I said, oh you do?.... and went to my car and he was in the truck and I looked at him and said, What an asshole...while my coworker is still on the phone... They were teasing me later at work that they couldn't let me out anymore. But the nerve!!! And believe me, Frito Lay will hear about this and I will make my complaint known. I hate cocky, arrogant men like that. If he had said, oh, I'm sorry, I was just in here, let me move, or anything like that, no big deal, but no, he has to spout off...





7 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

The blanket is lovely! No one would know you'd planned it any other way!
(((hugs)))

Blogger Debbie said...

The blanket is fine, I like it. Don't frog! It's cool. Enjoy! IT's DONE!

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I don't see any need to frog it. I think it looks great the way it is. I say leave it.

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

So far, no frogging in the plans! Thanks ladies! But Debbie, it's only half way done...I still have two more rows to do! And i've been working so much on it lately that i've noticed my hands and fingers aching today...will have to pace myself.

Blogger kat said...

i think it looks great the way it is & wouldn't change it.

Blogger jodi said...

I like the green and white squares all the same, it looks good.

Blogger Cindy Wilhite said...

Leave it, it looks great, I think the pink is close enough to match the suede yarn for booties, but it looked a little more salmon colored before? Love, Cin

Post a Comment

<< Home