August 11, 2006
TGIF!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This guy is suppose to be dancing for TGIF but i guess I couldn't figure it out.


Friday Fun! I thought this was so awesome. This is so fun, this video and I'm amazed they don't fall on their patooties. Check it out!

You Belong in Paris
You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.
You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.


I got this idea to take this quiz from Tori. It's funny because I have always wanted to go to Paris. My Grandmother would be so mad at me. For some reason, she did not like anything French. But I love all people.

Have a busy weekend planned, going to my Aunt and Uncles tomorrow to BBQ and celebrate my Uncle's Birthday. My cousin and her hubby from up north are suppose to be there! I haven't seen them in awhile and they just celebrated their 1 yr. wedding anniversary so I guess it's time to give them their present. (I'm so late) But I finished their afghan yesterday and i washed it so it's all nice and fluffy for them. I'm happy with it. I'll take pics tonight and post. It's a super secret pattern that I learned from my Grandmother years and years ago, I think she taught me to crochet when I was like 7 years old. This is the pattern i want to copyright.

Sunday i have plans to have lunch with an old friend. We reconnected after about 6 years. He's had some serious health issues but is on the mend hopefully now, i'm looking forward to seeing him.

I'll post later with pics.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home