September 28, 2006
I allow my love to flow freely. My supply of love is endless.

The affirmation is wonderful. Everything is colored pink for me right now. Yes, I'm seeing life thru rose colored glasses. And there's little pink hearts falling around the edges too. And there's this lovely sweet music playing. And it's beautiful. And I'm so praying that I don't end up feeling like an idiot, but whatever, this is how I'm feeling today and tomorrow will be the beginning of whatever it turns out to be. I'm so excited about this weekend. Prayers, please pray and anyone else, send us good and loving thoughts, ok?

I'm hoping that I will be having so much fun and just no time to post over this weekend, so you all have a wonderful weekend and be sure to let your loved ones know how much you love them!





1 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Prayers on the way :)

Post a Comment

<< Home