September 26, 2006
I give thanks for everything that is lovingly supplied to me.

I wanted to make a quick post for the simple fact that I really like today's affirmation which is the title today. It made me think of things that I'm thankful for and I think it's good for you sometimes to make a reality check and really see the things you can be grateful for. I'm not trying to get all philosophical or the universe supplies me....blah blah... but when you think of it, a lot of us, particularly in the U.S. are so lucky. I'm thankful to be born in a country where I have basic freedom, where I can believe in whatever God I want. And it's as simple as that, some people are born into situations where they have no control and that is awful. I'm thankful to be American, no matter if the justice system is sometimes infuriating and seems to protect criminals.

My short list of things I'm thankful for:
*Being American
*Having a Mother who is decent and loving and that I want to be around.
*Having a loving brother.
*Being able to live with my mother.
*Having a special someone in my life whom I'm so happy to get to know.
*My animals who bring me so much joy.
*Having really great friends and family.
*Enjoying my job and having good coworkers.
*The love of learning.
*Knitting and crafting.
*Music

What are you grateful for today?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home