September 12, 2006
I release any feelings of competition or comparison. I simply do my best and enjoy being me.

My affirmation today again was what I needed to hear. There was a situation with my paycheck over the weekend. A problem with payroll and it was upsetting and confusing, but I started thinking that it only happened to me, and probably not my coworker and that was just wrong of me. There was no need for me to feel that. It wasn't anything personal and there was no reason for it to only happen to me and I found out, it happened to her too. It was resolved today and all is well. It would have been resolved yesterday but I didn't make it to work. My dear Mamacita woke me up at the ungodly hour of 15 before the buttcrack of dawn... scared and telling me she was dizzy and not feeling well. She was washing her hair in the sink, a habit that bugs me cuz I think it's bad for her back....but that's another subject. And the room started spinning. Poor thing, she was scared but we figured out that it's probably a change in medication. I got up a couple hours later for work, jumped in the shower, but had to help her to the bathroom, and when I got out of the shower I told her, I can't leave you alone like this and she agreed. So I got a day off, made her some breakfast and lunch and dinner, did stuff around the house, took a righteous nap!, and just watched TV. She started feeling better later that afternoon and today is going to a regularly scheduled dr. visit and will discuss it with the Dr.

Later tonight we're going to a grief class or meeting at a local church. My friend is meeting us there. I hope it's good, not sure what to expect. I've been dealing with it pretty well, but it's a difficult thing.

Forgot to tell you all to please come join us at the Knitting and Losing Trivia Tournament! We're doing Seinfeld Trivia this week! Just click on the link and you'll go right to the tournament.





2 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

Get Out! (accompanied with an Elaine like shove)

Glad Mamacita is feeling better! Ugh, dizzy is not a fun feeling. Does sound like it could be adjusting to medicine but you can also aggravate the nerves in your neck (been hanging with my chiropractic hubby too long :-) and I imagine a good way to do that is washing your hair in the sink.

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Glad your mom is ok. That is a great affirmation.

Post a Comment

<< Home