September 14, 2006
I speak positively with others and listen with compassion.

Mamacita has vertigo. She has to go to a neurologist to figure out how to get rid of it. It's caused by grains of something and they have to dislodge them somehow. But she's feeling much better, she still gets that dizzy feeling when she moves a certain way, but she's able to drive and work.

We went to a Bereavement class Tuesday night that is going to be held for 8 weeks at a church not too far from us. It was a nice group, nice people and I think it'll be good for us. Mom and I went and my friend met us there. She's had a lot of family tragedy in the last couple years and has attended about 42 funerals in the last 2 years but her biggest loss was losing her younger brother, that was a hard one. We were all given a booklet to read thru and write in.

My special someone will be here in a couple weeks and I'm still so excited about his trip!

I promise to have a knitting post real soon, I have been working on dishcloths, almost ready to send to my pal. My pal doesn't have a blog and I tried to email her and ask her a questionnaire so I'd get to know her and know what she likes, but she would have none of it. So it hasn't been so much fun for me. I wanted to make it special for her, but not sure how I can at this point.






2 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I hope your mom gets better soon!

Blogger Lulu said...

i hope your momma is feeling better soon..
hugs to you both,

Post a Comment

<< Home