September 8, 2006
I truly believe that we are here to bless and prosper each other. I reflect this belief in my daily interactions.

It's Official! My Special Someone is coming to visit! Woohoo!! I'm so very happy that we've gotten to this point that he would think enough of me/us to take the time and money to come here for us to meet in person. There's a part of me that I feel that I know him already, I know that sounds cliche, but it's true. A part of my soul knows him. I need to see him in person, touch him and know he's real. Our hearts have met on some level, the possibilities of what could be is scary and exciting and terrifying and nervewracking, romantic, all at the same time. But I know that God is leading me and what will be is what is right for both of us. I have no expectations, no real expectations because we need to see if this something that we have developed is real in person. How is it different? It just is. I feel connected to him, I've gotten to know him on the phone and our other communication. He's let me in, I've let him in, but will he feel the same after we are able to spend some real time together? Will I? I'm hopeful and happy to meet him.





2 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...
Blogger Tori said...

Very cool and exciting! (That in itself sounds cliche) but it is great that he's coming and all that intails. Definitely means he is sincere and willing to go to some lengths for a relationship to name a few good qualities :-). Take care! Tori

Post a Comment

<< Home