September 18, 2006
Knit a Square for Grandmother Purl


Some of you, probably a lot of you, have heard about our dear sweet Crazy Aunt Purl. She is one of the blogs I tend to read daily, because of her humor, quirkiness, etc. But CAP has a Grandmother who is in a convalescent center and someone has come up with the idea to have all us crafty people who are so inclined to donate squares to be put together for a blanket for her dear Grandmother. It's a great story and CAP has given me so much in the way of her writing that I am so happy to do this little thing for her.

So, calling all knitters, crocheters, donaters! Go take a look, you can click on the button above or on my sidebar and see if there's something you can do to help. I think it's great fun giving back to someone who is truly an original and also a caring and concerned Granddaughter.

I posted a new Trivia subject on our Trivia, we're going to try the 1980's! Come and join us and invite your friends, the more the merrier!

Going to bed really early, I'm tired and I have a kink in my neck. And I heard on the news today that being over tired contributes to weight gain and problems! Finally, a real reason to nap and sleep!

My special someone will be here in less than 2 weeks! So excited about his arrival! I simply cannot wait to see him. I was looking at my journal today and in January I had written a list of how I was feeling in my relationship at the time and what I wanted to feel/be in a relationship and it's amazing how unhappy I was in that relationship and how many traits my special someone seems to have at this point. I know it's new and there's so much that can happen, but so far, this relationship is something I've always wanted and hoped to have.





2 Comments:

Blogger MLFTC said...

I am helping Kristy respond to all the knitters that have signed up for CAP!Thank you so much! We are so excited about the tremendous response! We are sure that this will be a success. If you have any questions you can e-mail at grandmotherpurl@hotmail.com

Blogger kat said...

its it just amazing when you look back at the relationships in your life what you let yourself go through? i know it is to me.

Post a Comment

<< Home