September 24, 2006
Lazy Sunday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy Sunday! I haven't posted all week. It's been a busy week and I haven't had a lot of knitterly news. I need to get busy again on the Samantha sweater for my Special Someone's daughter. He is aware that I most likely will not have it done by next Friday when he gets here! Oh my, it's really happening! He'll be here next Friday! I took Friday off and I'm picking him up at the airport at 11:30, taking him to his hotel and then we may go bum around at the beach that afternoon. That evening we're going to visit a couple who are friends of his for dinner. I'm looking forward to that.
Yuki came this morning for my massage and not a moment too soon because I've been bothered all week with a neck ache and pain into my right arm. Today the shoulder/neck was feeling better but she really worked on me and I feel so much better now. Plus my whole body is relaxed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Is it possible that Mitchypoo is getting organized? Nah, but I did get this neat basket to put some of my yarn and UFO's in to sit by the chair. Much nicer than having that just laying around.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Baby Simba
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And of course, we can't forget my crazy cat Tom.

We saw the movie Little Miss Sunshine yesterday and I loved it! It was cute and funny and dramatic. There was a part in the movie that I laughed so hard that I could not breathe. I really like Steve Karrell, he was good in this movie, but I just cannot get into the TV show The Office. I don't know why.

Dang it! My Vikings just blew the game against Chicago... sigh.





1 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Aww your babies are too cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home