October 19, 2006
I am worth loving. There is love all around me.

The trip to Las Vegas was wonderful! We had an absolutely fantastic time. I've been recovering ever since! And I seem to have caught an old-fashioned cold. Starting with a sore throat and sneezing, today my body is feeling run down and I'm sneezing, sore throat, maybe going to lose my voice and I have an ear ache. And I came into work today and my coworker called in and my bosses are out of town until next week so I'm alone today. Which is good in a way...

I haven't received my dishcloths yet but I'm anxiously anticipating them! Will they come from the US or Australia?...we shall see.

My Special Someone and me are doing very well! We're trying to figure out when and where we can meet next. But he touches my heart on a daily basis.

I'm trying to get pics together of our Vegas trip and I'll hopefully post soon.





2 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

Like Gracie, Glad you had fun! Can't wait for pics and more story! Take care!

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I'm glad you had a good time :)

Post a Comment

<< Home